THESE TERMS WILL GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. YOU SHOULD READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE OR PROVIDING ANY INFORMATION TO US THROUGH THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH (OR OTHERWISE INCORPORATED) HEREIN. IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CEASE ALL USE OF THIS SITE. THESE TERMS ARE IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ALYFE, EXCEPT WHERE – AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT – SUCH OTHER AGREEMENT EXPRESSLY SUPERSEDES THESE TERMS.
1. FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. We offer our Site for your information only. The Site and any content or information found on the Site is not a replacement for professional medical advice, evaluation, diagnosis or treatment. If you have questions or concerns about your health, you should talk with your doctor or other health care professional. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON OUR SITE. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Nothing stated or posted on our Site or available through any Services we offer is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medical care. If you believe you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. We do not endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information found on our Site, so if you rely on any of this information, you do so at your own risk.
2. BINDING EFFECT. This is a binding agreement. By using this Site, you agree to abide by these Terms, as they may be amended by Alyfe from time to time in our sole discretion. We may, in our sole discretion, amend or revise these Terms at any time, and by continuing to use this Site, you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Any amendment or revision to these Terms will be effective immediately upon posting. We are under no obligation to notify you when changes are made to these Terms, so you should periodically review these to make sure you are in agreement with the most up-to-date version. If at any time you find these Terms unacceptable, you must immediately leave this Site and cease all use of this Site. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE AS THESE TERMS CREATE BINDING LEGAL OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITY THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
3. ADDITIONAL TERMS. By using the Site or our other services, you further agree that you will comply with any additional terms that we may provide, such as additional terms related to providing information or testimonials to us, and how we may disclose such information.
4. CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have any questions concerning us, this Site, or these Terms, we can be reached at the following email address and phone number:
Phone: (866) 668-7483
6. LIMITATIONS ON USE OF THIS SITE AND SERVICES. You understand and agree to the following restrictions and limitations on your use of this Site, and further agree that any violation of these Terms (including, but not limited to, a failure to abide by the following restrictions and limitations) may result in the suspension or termination of your ability to access and use this Site. In addition, we may suspend your license to use or access this Site at any time while we investigate complaints or alleged violations of these Terms, or for any other reason within our sole discretion, or for no reason at all. Use of this Site is void where prohibited.
7. RESTRICTED BEHAVIOR AND CONTENT. You must comply with the rules of conduct of this Site at all times when visiting this Site or accessing any features that we may offer or that may be available from this Site. Your violation of the rules of conduct will constitute a breach of these Terms, and in addition to suspending or terminating your access to and use of this Site, we reserve the right to take any and all legal action that may be available to us as a result of such breach.
8. USE OF SOFTWARE. Use of this Site may require you to use software provided by or operated from this Site, or provided by third-party distributors, and on occasion we may make certain software (which may include, without limitation, videos or audio or image files) available to you from this Site. To the extent you use such software or download such software from an authorized third-party distributor, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) will be deemed to be licensed to you by us, for your personal, noncommercial use only. We do not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and we (or our licensors) retain full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software (except as we otherwise agree in writing), nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form of code.
9. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION. You should assume that all information and content is copyrighted (except as otherwise noted), and that our permission is required for you to use any content in a way that is not expressly permitted by these Terms. The Alyfe name and logo, together with our other trademarks, trade names, logos and product and service names, are trademarks of Alyfe, and you may not copy, use or display them in any manner without our prior written consent, which we may withhold in our sole discretion.
10. ERRORS. Alyfe strives to offer accurate and up to date information. However, we make no assertion or representation that any information or content on our Site is accurate. We therefore, are not liable for errors in the Site. By accessing our Site you assume the risk that any information or content on our Site is inaccurate. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Alyfe and its licensors. All content and other materials appearing on this Site are: Copyright © 2019 Rite Bite Inc. DBA Alyfe Wellbeing Strategies or its licensors. All rights reserved.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing this Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of Alyfe and of others. Your use of this Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to download, reproduce, submit, upload, transmit, display, or otherwise distribute any content in violation of Alyfe’s or any third party’s copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you will be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using any account that you maintain.
12. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You shall not submit, upload, transmit, display, communicate, or otherwise distribute any content that: (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening, or that promotes hate, violence or unlawful discrimination; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) is intentionally designed to mislead, disparage or embarrass others, or that reveals private information about others without their consent; or (d) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services. We reserve the right to terminate your ability to access this Site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from our servers. We intend to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
13. PROHIBITED USES. In addition to the foregoing, we impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of this Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this Site, system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) using any automated process or service (such as, by way of example only, any spider, robot, or automated searching or “scraping” tool) to monitor, access or copy any content from this Site; (d) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to this Site, overloading, initiating or facilitating any “denial of service” attack, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (e) using this Site or our servers to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (f) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using (or purporting to use) this Site or any services; or (g) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Alyfe in providing this Site or other services. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability, and may result in a temporary or permanent loss of your ability to access and use this Site and other services.
14. NO WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THIS SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALYFE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. ALYFE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
15. DISCLAIMER REGARDING THIRD-PARTY CONTENT. THIS SITE MAY PRESENT YOU WITH THE IDEAS, OPINIONS AND VIEWS OF THIRD-PARTIES, ALL OF WHOM ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL. WE DO NOT AND CAN NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, OR OTHERWISE ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE, THE ACCURACY OR TRUTHFULNESS OF ANY SUCH CONTENT GENERATED BY THIRD PARTIES.
16. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR LICENSE TO USE AND ACCESS THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES OR ALTER OR DELETE THIS SITE OR OTHER SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES AT ANY TIME, IN ANY WAY, AND FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, ALL IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
18. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Alyfe, its owners, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from your violation of these Terms, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user under your name or account (to the extent authorized by you or known to you, or through your negligence), of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and in addition to your foregoing obligations, you agree to provide us with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
19. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, without reference to rules regarding conflicts of law.
20. SEVERABILITY; WAIVER. If, for whatever reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in these Terms to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms will constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver will be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
21. UNITED STATES OPERATIONS. This Site is controlled and operated by Alyfe from its offices in the United States. We make no representation that anything on our Site is available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to this Site and other services should not be construed as Alyfe purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any jurisdiction other than United States.